Breakout - the Durable, Classic Australian!
Although the Breakout lies towards the budget end as far as backpacks go - it is the classic Australian canvas pack range it is the perfect entry-level and institutional-use. It has been in the range for almost 30 years and, as result of this long experience, continuously refined to optimise durability and comfort.
It incorporates Wilderness Equipments original, efficient, zip-free back pocket, our wide-mouth throat, high-cut bag with heavy-duty draw cord closure, features frequently copied these days. The strong, quick-change, dual-back-length system is unique and fitted to all bag sizes. It provides for teenage growth and solves the problems of best fitting a range of body sizes in any youth group.
Perhaps surprisingly, the Breakout includes our sophisticated Synchro-FORM harness system. Its adaptive fit is an important advantage but so too is the possibility of simple repair. This is a perfect first backpack for people beginning a life of outdoor adventure.
- Single-compartment, wide-mouth, high-cut canvas bag with fixed back and top pockets.
- Wider fit range with two, strong, quickly selected back length choices built into three bag sizes: XS/S, S/M and M/L
- Designed for highest durability and easy maintenance.
- Bag Fabric: Heavy-duty cotton-polyester canvas
- Reinforcing Layers: 1000d nylon Kodra, PU coated.
- Colour: Navy / Grey
- AX internal Frame System: High-tensile, aluminium, asymmetric cross
- Shoulder Harness: 3-D contoured Synchro-FORM.
- Hip Harness: Synchro-FORM Hi-Load with 3-D multi-laminated hip pads
- Harness Face Fabric: Tough, soft, 640d spun polyester
- Back sizes: XS/S (350/400MM), S/M (400/450mm), M/L (450/500mm)
Bag Capacities: XS/S: 65, S/M: 70, M/L: 75 litres
Pack Weights: XS/S: 2.6, S/M: 2.8, M/L: 2.9 kg