The outdoor classic from 1968, now with a modernized fit and sustainable material. With its light weight and durable and practical details, the Greenland Jacket is just as suitable for outdoor life as it is for urban activities. Their water-repellent properties can be enhanced by Greenland Wax, which also increases the durability of this already very durable jacket.
- Made of durable, wind and water repellent G-1000 Eco.
- 65% recycled polyester, 35% organic cotton.
- Impregnated with Greenland Wax for additional weather protection.
- New, improved fit.
- Two breast pockets with flaps and buttons.
- Sliding bellows pockets with two openings.
- Inside pocket with zipper.
- Well fitting hood.
- Two-way zipper with protective strip.
- Double layers of fabric on the shoulders and elbows.
- Sleeves with snaps
- Drawstring hem.
Weight: 750 g
Weigh: in size M
Material name: G-1000
Shell: G-1000 Eco: 65% polyester, 35% cotton
Features: breathable | fast drying | water repellent | adaptable | durable | windproof
Product family: Greenland
Environmental Info : Organic | Fluorocarbon-Free Impregnation | Recycled