Army blankets are a must-have item for the minimalist camper - helping you survive the cold, breeze, heat and sun. With luxury natural fibres that are soft, strong and breathable these bad boys can even protect you from getting too close to the campfire.
Throw it in the car for instant bedding, picnic, shade or privacy.
- 180cm x 125cm | 500gsm
- Super-soft no-scratch Australian Merino Wool
- Naturally hydro-treated for added durability
- Luxurious army weight
- Reversible design with hand stitched contrast edging
- Ghost Outdoors selected Woolmark® certified Australian Merino Wool because it is the softest and strongest wool available. Other wool in this thick weight would be scratchy, but this blanket is both cuddly and durable.
- The 'Bush Geo' is an original Ghost Outdoors AUS design inspired by the rigid, mechanical forms of Australian native flora.
- The 'Blow Fly' design features the "saw fly" featured in a 1942 handbook on Australian insects.
- The 'Bibbulmun' design was inspired by the yellow, triangular markers on the iconic Bibblemun Track, a vast 1,000km walking trail in Western Australia, named after the local indigenous people.
- The 'Ochre Road' design is a memory of long, rural road trips through the outback with nothing more than you, the red dirt and the mates you brought along under for the ride under the open sky.
- The 'Cabin Fever' design featuring vintage army green, the stripes traditionally symbolised the weight of the wool for trading purposes.