Its Ultralight and It's Insulated
Like it's slightly lighter cousin, it's light but with THERMOLIGHT lining inside the Air Sprung Cells that loft up when the mat is inflated to prevent convective heat loss into the cold ground. The range of Sea to Summit mats was designed and created with one thing in mind - a better night sleep! The Ultralight insulated is perfect for those who require minimum weight but with the added insulation, perfect for cold climate and back country missions!
- Includes an Airstream™ Pump that is integrated into the stuff sack for quick and easy inflation.
- Air Sprung Cells™ conform to your body shape, providing a more even dispersion of pressure across the mattress for a more comfortable nights sleep
- The ultra-light range has a single layer of medium resolution cells to give you the lightest and smallest pack-volume mattress.
- Exkin Platinum® is a very lightweight and quiet metallised fabric. Exkin Platinum® thermal technology reflects radiant heat back to the user.
- THERMOLITE® insulation lofts up inside the Air Sprung Cells™ to prevent convective heat loss from your warm body to the cold ground.
- Multi-function valve provides fast inflate, deflate and easy fine-tuning for personalised comfort.
- Extrusion TPU lamination is vastly superior to roll-to-roll lamination, helping to prevent delamination.
- Includes a repair kit for easy puncture repair in the field.
Mat fabric: 100% Nylon. Stuff Sack: 100% Nylon. Valve: 100% TPU. Valve flap: 100% Silicone
- Extra Small: 359G
- Small: 430G
- Regular: 480G
- Large: 595G
Width x Height x Depth
- Extra Small: 55CM x 128CM x 5CM
- Small: 55CM x 168CM x 5CM
- Regular: 55CM x 184CM x 5CM
- Large: 64CM x 201CM x 5CM