Sea To Summit Comfort Light Mat
Unit price per
only 1 left in stock
Sea to Summit set out to design a mat that was better than what was already available. ‘Better’ is of course a very subjective ambition: while we could have made the lightest, or the most compact mat ever designed, we ultimately went back to why we carry a sleeping mattress into the wild in the first place — to give us a better night’s sleep. We’re really proud to present what we consider to be the most comfortable sleeping mattresses available.
- Includes an Airstream™ Pump that is integrated into the stuff sack for quick and easy inflation.
- Air Sprung Cells™ conform to your body shape, providing a more even dispersion of pressure across the mattress for a more comfortable nights sleep
- The Comfort Light range features dual layer construction in the torso for maximum comfort and insulation, and single layer construction in the head and legs where it’s needed less.
- Multi-function valve provides fast inflate, deflate and easy fine-tuning for personalised comfort.
- Extrusion TPU lamination is vastly superior to roll-to-roll lamination, helping to prevent delamination.
- Includes a repair kit for easy puncture repair in the field.
Dimensions (Length cm x Width cm x Thickness cm / Weight)
Regular: 184cm x 55cm x 5cm / 515g
Large: 201cm x 64cm x 5cm / 615g