The Skycamp® 3.0 Mini is the newest edition of our compact roof top tent that sets up in 1 minute.
It's ideal for anyone with a dual cab ute, a small sedan, or simply wanting to save space on their roof rack.
This versatile model sleeps two and includes all of the improved features of the Skycamp® 3.0 in a smaller footprint.
The signature fold-out extension panel offers plenty of legroom and makes our tent simple to set up and take down.
An improved aerodynamic hard shell allows more bedding storage inside the tent so you can spend less time making your bed, and more time enjoying it. The spacious interior includes a comfortable 9-zone insulated mattress and insulated roof.
Reengineered locking latches make this the most secure hard shell roof top tent without limiting accessibility to the camper. Mounting brackets are included, and the telescoping ladder is integrated into the tent design.
All that remains is a roof rack, bed rack, or load bars to start your next adventure.
1-Minute Easy Setup
The Skycamp® 3.0 Mini rooftop tent offers the same easy setup as the Skycamp 3.0 in a shorter, expandable hard shell.
With such a compact design, the Skycamp® 3.0 Mini can fit any vehicle, even the bed or cab of a ute.
At only 57 kg the Skycamp® 3.0 Mini is one of the lightest and smallest roof top tents on the market.
- 'Rocky Black' textured matte black finish to protect shell from scratches and UV rays
- 1-minute setup & take down
- Universal mounting system fits most vehicles and cross bars
- Pop up roof top tent
- Built to last: designed & manufactured in-house with high-quality components
- Comfortable: includes a 9-zone insulated mattress to more evenly distribute body weight
- Storage: keep your sleeping gear inside when you close your tent
- Windows: improved zipper design allows you to open both windows at once, and the easy-open system lets you use the outside cover as blinds
- Thick, durable, breathable blackout canvas
- Lightweight: you won't find another hardshell roof top tent so spacious this light
- Skyview window: fall asleep under the stars
- Locks: custom stainless steel, easy-access, hardshell locks for peace of mind
- Detachable rainfly: roll it up, or detach it completely for faster installation and better views
- HC Ladder: redesigned telescoping ladder with angled steps for safety and comfort
- Weatherproof access for electronics
- Wind resistant and quieter than other family roof top tents
- Waterproof, strong ripstop rain fly with an eco-friendly water-repellent (DWR) coating
- Redesigned quilted, insulated lining and mattress cover for more warmth and less condensation
- iKamper's signature world map on the hard shell
- Black powder-coated, sturdy aluminium poles to hang lights or to attach the Insulation Tent
- Lightweight, aerodynamic two-layer hard shell for insulation and strength
- High-performance honeycomb aluminium floor panels (strong enough to hold a 1.8-ton Jeep Wrangler)
- Included Mounting Brackets 3.0 compatible with thicker crossbars
- Made with unbeatable quality and craftsmanship at our factory in South Korea
- Highest international standards certifications (ISO 9001 Quality Management and ISO 14001 Environmental Management)
- Red Dot Design Award Winner (2018)
- Featured in HiConsumption, Gear Patrol, Expedition Portal, GearJunkie, New Atlas
- Customisable with accessories: Annex Plus, Awning, Shoe Rack, Storage Rack, Insulation Tent, Rain Canopy, Mounting Bracket Locks, etc.
- Includes Mounting Brackets 3.0, iKamper Allen Wrench, HC Ladder, 2 Keys, Hard Shell Wax (Gloss Black), Tension Poles, 4 Rail Endcaps, Instruction Manual
Breathable, black-out, 300gsm poly-cotton canvas
Waterproof polyester 75D ripstop rainfly w/ eco-friendly water-repellent (DWR) coating
9-zone, 5.5 cm thick, insulated polyfoam
Durable, insulating honeycomb aluminium panels
Double-layered fiber-reinforced plastic (FRP) with 25 mm air insulation
211 cm x 132 cm (2.79 m2)
33 cm / 122 cm
Includes Mounting Brackets 3.0. Mounting Brackets 1.0 are available for purchase separately if required.
Track Profile Height