Climate Changer II - Good Design Award Winner.
Boasting an average 30% reduction in ambient temperature below the shade.
Using Internationally patented cool flow cells, this shade has been designed to keep the heat off the adventure site. Perfect for warm climate adventures.
Made from 300D oxford RPET fabric with a 3000mm waterproof coating and dual layer cool cell flow design, the Climate Changer II has been designed to last the extremes of the Australian countryside.
Available in multiple sizes to suit your adventure.
Please note our shades come with their own duffle bag & guy ropes, with poles & pegs sold separately to suit your adventure needs. Browse our accessories for pegs and poles.
- More durable than conventional tarps *
- Over 30% cooler than conventional tarps * due to internationally patent cool flow cell design
- Heavy duty light weight 300D oxford RPET fabric
- Reinforced edge and corners with 25mm webbing and Stainless steel fixings
- 3000mm waterproof coating
- made from 630 post consumer plastic bottles
- Stylish RPET Duffle bag included to keep your Climate Changer secure in storage- H270 x W295 x D620 / 10.6kg
- 6 x 5mm single guy ropes & tensioners with quick release caribiner
- 4 x 5mm twin guy ropes & tensiones with quick release caribiner
- Lifetime warranty *
- 4.5 x 4.5 = 10.6kg
- 4.5 x 6 = 13.5kg
Materials & Technologies
- 300D oxford 100% RPET fabric with a 3000mm water proof coating
- The Stratus Outdoors patented design is comprised of interconnected shade layers that create an internal ‘Cool Flow Cell’ system
The Climate Changer II is made from 100% RPET material and is 100% recyclable.