Wolf Bear Collective Origin T-Shirt
Unit price per
only 1 left in stock
This is the t shirt for today, tomorrow and always. The shirt that’s the one piece of clothing that will always find itself at the top of your pile because of it's perfect easy going look. The whole collection offers an authentic laid back feel across an incredible spectrum of washed shades of colour. The unique pigment washed dyeing process allows the garment to naturally fade over time, giving you that lived-in, one of a kind appearance. This style has a twill taped neck and shoulders and double-needle armholes, sleeves and bottom hems to make for a durable construction.
The back print embodies the outline of the wolf + bear with the individual coloured lines that represent the colours of Australia and our brand heart as well as the small wolf bear collective words on the left chest.
Discover an icon + wear the power.
* Due to our dyeing process, our origin tees will slowly and naturally fade from its initial pigment with every wash. Therefore we suggest washing your tees with like-coloured items and wash it in cold water to reduce any possibility of staining.
f i t + f a b r i c
All colours are 100% ring spun cotton. Each tee is a soft washed pigment dyed fabric in a Retro Fit.
o n e t e e o n e t r e e
You can also breathe easy knowing that with every item sold, we plant a tree! That's 600 pounds of carbon removed from the atmosphere and you will be contributing to the reforestation of negatively impacted areas.
w h y a r e w e s o i n t o t r e e ’ s ?
They create social impact by providing sustenance and jobs, they absorb and regulate the climate while cleaning the air, they shelter and protect biodiversity, they intercept and filter water and improve our health. So let’s get planting!
*r e s p o n s i b i l i t y i n e v e r y s t i t c h
So much goes into our garments beyond cloth and dye; our beliefs, our values and the drive to make the clothing industry more sustainable. We are also passionate about clothing looking and feeling the way you love which is why we choose a process called clean pigment dyeing (CPD). Compared to conventional reactive dyeing methods, CPD is without a doubt the more sustainable and unique dyeing method, releasing significantly less chemicals into our environment. Therefore our garments don't just begin their journey better, they are also designed to improve over time, leaving you with a clear conscience and a lifelong friend.
c a r e
’Because caring for your clothes is caring for the environment’
- Machine or hand wash in cold water and especially with like colours for the first time
- Use with your regular eco friendly detergent, no nasties please
- Hang dry on clothes line or the nearest tree
- No need to iron but if you want it crisp make it no hotter than 110 deg (oh, and don't iron directly over the print as it will burn and spoil)