The Microdini Hoody from Patagonia is a cosy fleece jacket that is guaranteed to keep you pleasantly warm on your next mountain tour. This thick hooded fleece is made from recycled materials and is produced according to the Fair Trade Certified Standard. The water-repellent DWR coating protects the hoodie against moisture absorption and is manufactured without environmentally harmful PFC.
The elasticated cuffs and hem ensure excellent levels of comfort on every hike, while the soft fleece fabric feels comfortable against your skin and won’t chafe. The Patagonia Microdini Hoody fleece jacket is perfect for hill walking, trekking and high altitude tours in the mountains.
- Main material: 100% polyester, pocket material: 100% polyamide
- Material type: synthetic fibre - for insulation
- Fabric treatment: DWR treated Fabric
- Fair Trade Certified: contains recycled polyester, contains recycled polyamide, PFC-free
- Pockets: 1 zipped chest pocket, 2 zipped front pockets
- Weight: 388 g
Regular fit with elastic hem and elastic sleeve cuffs